Gashland Evangelical Presbyterian Church is currently searching for its next Senior Pastor. If you have found yourself on this listing and believe the Lord is calling you to lead a congregation like ours, we invite you to do a few things. Please read over the Church Information Form (click here) as well as the Position Description (click here). You will find a lot of good information there about our current position and what we are seeking in a pastor.
If what you read gives you even a small “spark,” we want you to apply. We know that “spark” to be the Holy Spirit. What a good thing!
We are excited for the next steps here at our church. Our city and congregation are growing. The needs are changing in our community. The fields are ripe. We are expectant and waiting on the Lord in this season. We have been praying for you, your loved ones, and your current circumstances.
Here is what you will need to apply:
- Cover letter and resume
- Link to at least 3 sermons showing variety, such as verse-by-verse, topical, or seasonal
- Answer these 3 questions:
- Describe your faith in Jesus Christ. Tell us how you came to personal faith and share briefly about your journey into ministry.
- How do you maintain your daily walk with Christ?
- After reading our Church Information Form and the Position Description, what stood out to you most?
Please submit all of this to firstname.lastname@example.org
We promise to respond promptly and to keep all applicants informed in a timely fashion throughout this process.
Search Committee Members